You will find attached to this email the details for the 2015 BGCC Fantasy Cricket 2015 edition – last season raised nearly £200 for the club – and paid the same in prize money to the top 4 finishers:
The main points are:
– less fielding points
– an extra transfer window
– higher value all-rounders
– pre-season friendlies do not count
– U15’s are included
– you only need to include yourself in your first entry
– £10 per entry and 3 for 2 offer remains – families and individuals can take advantage of this
– slightly more money to play with – against higher values should even itself out
As always, your value doesn’t represent your ability – but more an assessment of how much I think you are likely to play with a rough look at points gained last year.
Do you take the gamble and pick some of the very decent players who are undervalued, but how much will they play? Or play it safe?!
Deadline is before the first league game of the season (2nd May 2015) – although you can enter after this, you won’t get the points for games already played.
Please make sure you pay ASAP – cash or bank transfer is fine.
Let me know if there are any issues with my form